Whats the best way to learn how to use the iPad?
I’ve written about cool Apps that are useful in the classroom in Top 15 Productivity iPad Applications for Teachers and Common Core Standards in an iPad App. I just finished working on the article 5 Ways to Effectively Integrate an iPad in the Classroom. But I haven’t thought about the teachers that aren’t comfortable with using the iPad. So I began researching iPad Video Lessons.
The video lesson should begin from the start and gently guide. Truthfully, I have a colleague in mind who I know is not comfortable with technology. So I was looking for something that would help him. Something that would go step by step. A training program that would not assume anything.
Short on Time
I was also looking for a program that would not need a large time commitment. No one has time to invest in a long program.
iPad Video Lessons
A second consideration is that the training would also be visual. It is easier to understand when you are shown what to do and not just told. Reading along in a manual is boring.
Depth of Instruction
The program must have a variety of lessons to choose from. It must go beyond the simple start-up steps. The program must make you a pro.
After looking at several on-line training programs, I found one that met all the criteria and went beyond. The lessons impressed with the simplicity, clarity, and depth. Plus, it includes lifetime access and a money back guarantee.
- Learn at Your Own Pace – Stop, rewind, replay – Didn’t catch something? Review it over and over till you get it. Watch once without your iPad, then rewind and follow along using your iPad.
- Learn New Innovative and Productive Techniques – Discover new ways to be productive throughout your day with these iPad tips and tricks.
- Lifetime Membership – Lifetime membership keeps you up to date with future changes and new video lessons.
- Available 24/7 – Middle of the night. You need a quick answer on how to get a task done on your iPad. Jump online and watch the video on that feature. Problem solved.
- Grow Your iPad Skills – Invest in yourself, let Pete help you start learning today.
- Clear, and Comprehensive Training – He’ll clearly guide you app-by-app & tap-by-tap through every last feature of your iPad. He has a passion to teach and share his iPad knowledge and experience with you in a straightforward, candid way.
- Have Some Fun – He’s here to help you better understand and maximize your iPad. But, you’ll have a few laughs along the way as well.
- Over 100 Videos Watch over 100 videos online to master everything you want to do on your iPad.
Not convinced yet! Watch the first video in the series to see.
I hope this helps. Let me know what you think of this lesson series.